Luxardo Sangue Morlacco
- 20ml Luxardo Sangue Morlacco
- 10ml Luxardo Limoncello
- 20ml Grappa
- 10ml Hazelnut Liquer
- 50ml Apple flavoured tea
- 4/5 Thyme sprigs
I made my drink using all Italian liquers or distillates and fruit that reminds me of the colours and the smells of my country (Italy). I added a touch of '' macchia mediterranea aroma...'' Ecce Bombo I think is very representative name for something typically Italian!
- Prepare the tea and leave it to go cold,
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker,
- Shake them with ice and double strain into martini glass,
- Add the garnish, one slice of dry apple,
- Enjoy the drink!