Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 25ml Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 25ml Gin
- 25ml Fresh Grapefruit juice
- 25ml Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 sprig Tarragon
La Famiglia Inspiration
The name derived from Elisabetta Luxardo and the idea behind the drink come from the 3 basic principles: 1) Elegance 2) Simplicity and 3) Lineage. Elegance: The looks of a drink resonating Luxardo Maraschino Originale with slim port glass and well balance beautiful refreshing taste. Simplicity: The ingredients use for a cocktail which are simple to resource and easy to make all around the world. Lineage: A distinctive yellow of lemon spiral like an iconic straw crest on the Luxardo bottle signifying the wisdom, authenticity and joy to the family from the founding father Girolamo Luxardo. A tarragon sprig embodying the tree it grew up to the six generation. And now a cocktail, “Elisa”.
Glass: Port glass
Garnish: 1 Tarragon sprig and lemon peel with short skewer
- Pre-chilled the port glass.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker including one tarragon sprig and filled with cube ice.
- Shake vigorously and double strain into the glass.
- Garnish tarragon sprig and lemon peel spiral with short skewer on the rim of glass.