Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 40 ml Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 20 ml Gin
- 0.5 ml Dry Vermouth
- half Lime juice
- 2/3 Basil leaves
- 3 Cucumber slices
Perfumes and scent from the village where I grew up, in the Langhe, Northern Italy.
- Muddle the cucumber in a shaker,
- Add the basil and the juice of half lime,
- Pour in the Luxardo Maraschino Originale, gin and dry vermouth,
- Shake and strain over crushed ice in a marmalade jar,
- Top with more crushed ice,
- Garnish with slices of cucumber, a strawberry, a mint spring, thyme, ground black pepper on top,
- Sip while inhaling the perfumes of the garnish...