- 25ml Luxardo Limoncello
- 25ml Coconut Rum
- 2 bar spoons Sicilian Lemon Curd
- 1 Sprig of Mint
- 1 Wedge of Lemon
- 1 Lemon Peel
- 12.5ml Lemon Juice
My inspiration came form the lemon groves of Sorrento, Italy. The area captures the summer with the smell of citrus and the great colour that comes from the ripe lemons. I hope that my cocktail will offer the same feeling.
- Place Lemon Curd in bottom of jam jar,
- Add crushed ice, Luxardo Limoncello, coconut rum and lemon juice, and muddle,
- Twist the lemon peel over the glass to release the oils,
- Garnish with mint leaves and wedge of lemon.