Luxardo Maraschino Originale
Joshua Da Costa
- 20ml Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 15ml Gin
- 7.5ml Dry Vermouth
- 5ml Port
- 7.5ml Lime juice
- 15ml Grenadine
- Mint leaves
My Italian inspiration has come from Maria Canevari who dedicated herself in perfecting a Luxardo Maraschino Originale & my other inspiration came in creating a cocktail that included the colours of the Italian Flag: Green (Mint leaf), White (serviete) & Red (the colour of the drink).
- Chill a martini glass,
- Add all ingredints in a three piece shaker,
- Add cubbed ice to the shaker & shake hard,
- Double strain all the ingredients in the chilled martini glass,
- Float a mint leaf on the surface of the drink & serve.