Sotto Lu Sole
Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 40 ml Gin
- 20 ml Luxardo Limoncello
- 10 ml Luxardo Maraschino Originale
- 50 ml Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 3 Dashes Orange Flower Water
- Spray Orange Zest
- 10 ml Egg White
I used to spend my summers in Puglia, in a small town which didn't have much except for fresh citrus fruits and Luxardo Limoncello. The blend of the two, paired with the scorching summer sun, used to keep me going over the lazy summer months.
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker,
- Add ice and shake hard,
- Pour the mix into a chilled Martini glass,
- Spray orange zest over the surface of the cocktail,
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig going through two pitted olives,
- The cocktail is prepared, all you need is the "Sorriso D'oro.