28% alc vol.
Luxardo Amaretto is a classic, refined Italian liqueur known for its elegant, velvety taste and intense almond aroma. A warm, bright amber colour, Amaretto's notes of almond and vanilla are complemented by a moderate sweetness and a smooth and well-rounded finish. The liqueur is aged for eight months in Larchwood vats to create the sweet, unforgettable flavour.
A warm, bright amber
Notes of almond and vanilla
Sweet, smooth and well-rounded flavour
Here are some of the best ways to enjoy your Luxardo Amaretto:
• Neat or on the rocks, it’s up to you!;
• Add to your coffee for extra flavour;
• Serve in a variety of international cocktails that use Amaretto as an ingredient;
• Serve over vanilla ice cream for a complementary taste or on Panna Cotta, a famous Italian dessert.
Like many of our liqueurs, Luxardo Amaretto has been awarded many times for its quality thanks to our long history of distilling fine Italian liqueurs. Our Amaretto has received the following awards:
• World Spirits Championship - S. Francisco USA 2001 Silver Medal
• Beverage Testing Institute – USA 2001 89/100
• Spirits Business – UK 2008 Gold Medal design & packaging
• World Spirits Competition – S. Francisco USA 2009 Bronze Medal
• World Spirits Competition - S. Francisco USA 2011 Silver Medal
• International Spirits Challenge - London UK 2011 Bronze Medal
• New York World Wine and Spirits Competition 2011 - Double Gold and best liqueur in show
• Los Angeles International Wine and Spirits competition 2011 - Gold medal