Charlie Di Lieto
27% alc vol.
500ml - 700ml
A world-renowned Italian liqueur, our famous Luxardo Limoncello is infused with lemon peels in alcohol for a crisp, fresh taste you won’t forget. As with all of our classic Italian liqueurs, we use our family knowledge of this ancient tradition to create a liqueur with an enhanced and irresistible natural aroma along with the refreshing taste of Southern Italy’s lemons. A delightful combination of citrus and alcohol that has been crafted with centuries of experience, Luxardo Limoncello is one of our most distinctive liqueurs and a popular choice in bars the world over along with Luxardo Sour Apple.
As intensely yellow as the lemons from Southern Italy
A heady fragrance of recently picked lemons
A fresh and well-rounded flavour, aromatic and fresh on the palate
Here are some of the best ways to enjoy your Luxardo Limoncello:
• Serve either cold or at room temperature;
• Water it down for an excellent aperitif or drink on the rocks for an unbeatable “digestivo” drink;
• Add tonic water for a refreshing drink;
• Add to champagne or sparkling wine for excellent long-drinks;
• Keep refrigerated for a cool and crisp drinking experience.
Do you have some inspired ideas for Luxardo Limoncello that you want to share? Visit our Get Inspired page to find more creative ways to serve up our classic Italian liqueurs and Luxardo cocktails.
As one of our most famous and celebrated liqueurs, Luxardo Limoncello has been awarded for its quality several times over the years, including:
• World Spirit Championship – San Francisco USA 2001 Bronze Medal
• Bronze Medal International Wine & Spirit Competition - London UK 2003 Bronze Medal
• Spirit Journal - USA 2003 4 stars
• International Wine & Spirit Competition London UK 2003 Bronze Medal