Terms and Conditions
Everything you need to know
Only open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Cellar Trends, Media Bounty, Luxardo, PromoVeritas and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
Enter between 00:01 on 20th May and 23.59 on 31th July 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
No purchase necessary; however cocktails need to include at least 20ml of a Luxardo product distributed in the UK by Cellar Trends.
One entry per person during the promotion period.
Create a drink/cocktail based on the theme of Family Inspiration that uses at least 20ml of a Luxardo product, max 70ml of alcohol per drink, max 7 ingredients including drops and dashes then either:
- Visit www.luxardococktails.com, and submit your entry, a recipe, a video or an image, via the website or
- via Twitter using the #LuxardoCampione hashtag & at us @LuxardoCocktail or
- via Instagram using #LuxardoCampione hashtag & at us @ luxardococktails
You may upload a photo, a video or the recipe of the cocktail. Photos must be either JPEG or PNG format or a minimum 472 pixels wide by 295 pixels high. Videos format we accept are MOV, MPG, AVI, FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, ASF, WMV, VOB, MOD, 3GP, MKV, DIVX, XVID. Videos can be a maximum of 5 minute long. Those that exceed this limit will be disqualified.
Any images or videos submitted must have been created and owned by you, the entrant. (See clause 13) Any ideas or recipes submitted in whatever form must be the sole and unique work of you, the entrant.
- a. Stage One Prizes: Invitations to Luxardo Live semi-final London in August 2015. Travel expenses not provided.
- b. Stage Two Prizes: The three best entrants in Stage One will be invited to attend the Final in Italy on September 2015. Travel and hotel accommodation included. The Grand Prize winner will receive £3000 in cash.
Winners of stage one will be selected by:
- a. 10 x regional winners will be selected by Luxardo Regional Brand Ambassadors, who will judge entrants’ cocktails on the basis of creativity, originality, taste, style and performance.
Winners of Stage Two will be tasked with making their cocktail and other challenges using Luxardo in front of a panel of judges including an independent judge.
Winner of Stage Three will also be asked to make their cocktail and other cocktail challenges and the winner will be chosen by members of the Luxardo family.
The promoter reserves the right to moderate all entries and reject those that in its sole opinion are likely are in breach of Portman or Drink Responsible rules or:
- a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- b. represent a danger to health and safety;
- c. promote drugs or drug culture;
- d. depict nudity other than in a non-gratuitous form;
- e. mimic containers or shapes associated with dangerous behaviour (for example, bombs or syringes);
- f. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards); or
- g. Include any reference to inappropriate or excess drinking.
- h. Any photos uploaded that are deemed by the Promoter to be offensive, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, objectionable or inappropriate in any way will be declined and the entry declared invalid, and the Promoter reserves the right to remove entries that breach the entry conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to ban any person from entering the Promotion or uploading further images at its sole discretion.
|Live in bar performance – via Brand Ambassadors||Random bars across UK, August 2015||10 x places in semi-finals|
|Semi Final||August 2015 in London for the ten semi-finalists||3 x places in the finals|
|Final||September 2015 at the Luxardo Estate in Torreglia in Italy||1 x Grand Prize winner, 2 x Runners Up|
The ten shortlisted entrants will be contacted within ten working days of the end of the Promotion Period and asked to confirm
- a. their eligibility to participate in the promotion,
- b. that their entry is their own compliance with “Ownership of Content” (clause 19),
- c. Availability for the dates of the semi-final and Final.
In the event that a shortlisted entrant does not meet the above requirement, an alternate entrant will be selected
Prize further details:
- a. Semi Final: Those invited to the Launch Event or the Semi-Final are responsible for their own travel, accommodation, ingredients and other supplies for their cocktails.
- b. Final Prize: the three semi-finalists will receive return economy flights from their nearest international airport to Italy, transfers to a Three Star hotel for two nights with breakfast and transfers to the uxardo Estate. Semi-Finalists will be responsible for their own travel insurance, meals, unless supplied and any other expenses of a personal nature e.g. room service.
All recipe idea, videos and photos submitted or linked to in an entry must be of original material taken by the entrant. By entering the Promotion, the entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the subject matter of the entry is the original work created solely by the entrant and is an original work created solely by the entrant.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Publicity: By entering the promotion, an entrant grants the Promoter the right to use all or any part of the entry as well as any additional photographic images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the entrant created by the Promoter or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion ("Additional Materials") in any media throughout the world and without additional review, compensation or approval from the entrant.
If any photo or video contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photo, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photo in the manner described in these terms and conditions without additional compensation. Failure to procure, or be able to supply on demand, any such releases or consents may result in the photo being declared invalid.
Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted ideas and concepts that may be similar to his/her entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
If an entry has been created by more than one person, entrants must pick only one person to be the entrant. The Promoter will assume that this person is empowered to act and respond on behalf of all those involved in the specific submission
Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
Twitter: Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any re-tweets in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any entries the Promoter deems, at its sole discretion, at any time either not to comply with the terms as set out herein. If any element of an entry breaches these terms, the Promoter has the right to reject the whole entry, regardless of the stage the entrant has reached in the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if an entrant or a voter is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
The name and region of the winners will be available on the www.LuxardoCocktails.com after 1st October 2015 for four weeks.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Cookies and how we use them: What are cookies?
Five cookies may have already been set on your browser by this website.
A session cookie (ASP.NET_SessionId or has_js) is essential for sites to operate. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
The utma, utmb, utmc and utmz cookies are part of the Google Analytics service that this web site employs to keep statistics of visitors to the site. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but if you do, the site may not work. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Promoter: Cellar Trends address Cellar Trends Limited, Stonehouse Farm, Ashby Road, Woodville, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 7BP